Manufacturing Systems Consulting
Plan, Design and Implement
Entegreat understands that the key to system success is understanding your business strategy and initiatives, not cool off-the-shelf software. We have been helping customers since 2000 determine the right software, for the right purpose, implemented the right way to meet business objectives. We take a holistic approach to manufacturing systems and can help you from end to end.
With hundreds of projects under our belt, we have templates and tools designed to help you get the most return from your system investment:
- MES/MOM Framework & Assessment
- MES/MOM Roadmap
- MES/MOM Readiness Assessment
- Requirements Specifications – business, functional, user, technical, interface, production system, etc.
- Commercial software Vendor Evaluation/Assessment
- System Architecture/Landscape Assessment
- ISA-88 & 95 Modeling and Readiness Assessment
Mfg Performance Management
Uncover Opportunities for Improvement
Entegreat knows manufacturing; our focus is manufacturing. Many Entegreat engineers and consultants worked for manufacturing companies prior to joining our team; from the production floor to quality to process control and IT. We have lived the daily objectives to increase production and yield while not sacrificing quality.
Entegreat’s cross-industry experience brings best practices and standards from other industries that can be applied to your business, which you may not have the luxury of learning. All this experience brings you guides and templates you can leverage:
- Manufacturing Performance Assessment (evaluate your current metrics and uncover value opportunities)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Return On Investment (ROI)
- Business Process Design
- Supply-Chain Operations Reference-model (SCOR)
- Value-Stream mapping
- Packaging performance
- System FDA validation
Manufacturing Change Management
Ensure Adoption and Realize Value
Entegreat has always advocated the use of change management techniques on projects. We understand that without the adoption, proficiency and usage of the system or process the project will be a failure.
For manufacturers who do not have a change management program Entegreat can help. We have adopted the PROSCI change management methodology. We can supplement your projects with assessments, plans or a comprehensive program.
- Organizational Change Management Assessment: assessments and audits to build a Change Management Strategy
- Change Management Plan(s): plans to ensure individual success (individual proficiency, adoption and usage)
- Change Management Program: provides a change management lead for the project who administers the assessments, and builds and implements the change plans.